Monday, June 3, 2013

Camp Wandawega

It has been quite some time since I posted!  With the last weeks of finals the blog didn't quite take precedence, but I am excited to get back into it.  I was flipping through the June 2013 issue of Country Living when I saw a beautiful campy resort located in none other than Elkhorn, Wisconsin!

Camp Wandawega is a cozy but sprawling resort that takes up 25 acres on Lake Wandawega in the township of Sugar Creek.  I literally had no idea this place existed!  As of now I believe it's a Chicago secret, but I plan to make in known to its neighbors here in Wisconsin.  I can't believe how beautifully gorgeous this place is.  What a delightful mix between Moonrise Kingdom and my childhood friend's summer cottage.

Room rates start at $200 per night with a two night minimum.  Click here for the details!







No comments:

Post a Comment